January 31, 2011

Horse-drawn buggies and marshmallows

Surprisingly, I have not consumed all four bags of cereal marshmallows single-handedly...yet.

To share the love (and not gross out my family by eating dehydrated marshmallows by the handful), I made this s'mores-ish type graham cracker/marshmallow/milk chocolate chip cookie using an oatmeal cookie recipe as the base.


A big thanks to my super blog friend Kim at Party Frosting for surprising me with two additional bags of cereal marshmallows she scoped out at an Amish store. 

Horses and buggies and cereal marshmallows.  My way of life.

Photobucket

12 comments:

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

Those look really good!!!

Next you should candy coat a big marshmallow and cover it with your cereal ones! I bet that would be tasty!!

Karen @ Barefoot in Portland said...

Wow! Those look so yummy! My daughter loves those marshmallows...just like the ones from Hot Chocolate.

HiLLjO said...

YUM! I am so surprised that's you're not done with them. Thanks to Kim you'll have ample time for more now!

Erin Ward said...

Ha! I love that they had them at the Amish store. :)

Brittney @ britandtheboys said...

yummmmm

Kelli said...

Now I want a cookie.

Kelli W said...

What a fun combo! These would be so fun for St. Patty's day:)

Gina Thomas said...

i love that you made cookies out of those marshmallows!! what will you think of next? ;0gina

Two Little Tots said...

love it! and they look really good...but i am trying so hard to stay away from sweets right now.
enjoy!

The Bonjour Four said...

Yummm they look so good!! Quit tempting me!

Unknown said...

they look awesome! glad you found a good use for them ;o) they even sell MSG there! WILD! and you won't BELIEVE what the Amish Store's name was *wink*

hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!

Craig said...

If you do not have an Amish store near you as most of us do not you can buy a new product called Magician's Cereal Marshmallows online at http://www.magicianscerealmarshmallows.com
Bags of only the sweet crunchy cereal marshmallows. YUM