July 13, 2010

Train theme birthday party invitation

I'm really pleased how this train theme birthday party invitation suite came together, complete with thank you notes, address labels and party favor tags.

I haven't created many birthday boy invitations, but this train theme for Jacob's 2nd birthday turned out great and I loved his mother's idea to say "Choo-Choo for Two" on the ticket.

The party favors will be wooden train whistles, so I created a ticket tag which will tie around each favor.

And finally, let's not forget the thank you notes, complete with matching address labels to round out the theme:

Personal information has been modified for privacy.

Photobucket

11 comments:

Unknown said...

this might be my fav so far! LOVE the ticket!

hugs! Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

these are adorable! Choo Choo for two! Love it!!

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

Oh my goodness. Goodness gravy :) love it!

Two Little Tots said...

way too cute! oh, i LOVE them. and you know me i am all about the girly stuff.

great job!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I love the favor tags. So cute and creative, as always!

Kristy {the purple pug} said...

Love this. Totally adorable!

Em {Emerging Em} said...

This is sooo cute! :)

Tania said...

I love love these! The ticket is so charming.

Pamela Smerker said...

OMGosh!! These are so ADORABLE...your work is amazing!! I would love to make a paper cake centerpiece to match!

davisbri07 said...

how can i order these?? they are too cute! can you email me??
davisbri07@ecu.edu

thanks!! :)

Unknown said...

simply adorable! love the party and all the extras you added to make it so cute! is there an option to purchase any of these items? love it!

thank you for sharing!

hgregorini@hotmail.com