June 10, 2010

1985 parenting

My dad found this little worksheet I completed when I was eight years old about being a parent. I could have done a little better in the spelling department back then, but apparently this was "checked for content only" and I passed with a loopy Orphan Annie-esque smiley face.


Unfortunately, I am not living up to the answers I proposed in the first three questions, but I was pretty spot-on in terms of predicting bedtimes.  Plus, the most important rule in our family today is indeed to be polite.

The purple ditto machine qualities really took me back on this!  Remember the distinct smell of those print-outs?  Classic elementary school.

Photobucket

9 comments:

Unknown said...

rofl, so cute! and I think I volunteered to do the ditto copier as much as possible... I think there are stages of stepper drugs... glue and markers, spinning in chairs, ditto machine all prepare you for college bad habits... ;o)

hugs! Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com

party inspiration

Mandy England said...

Hehe, this is adorable! Thanks for sharing :]

Two Little Tots said...

it is so cute that your dad saved it...i am not sure if my mom saved anything...i do have a house project that i saved from 6th grade...maybe that will be a post one of these days...it is really funny!

Tasha said...

That just made me happy. I love it.

Into Ablivia said...

Love it! Another girl in your future- I like it!

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

Awesome.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I love this. Get going on #3!

jackie fo said...

awww!!! thats so cute! i wanted to be a vet when i was younger... i dont even own an animal right now!!!

The Preppy Strawberry said...

That is so cute! Thanks for sharing ;)